The Construction Superintendent will lead and manage the on-site construction team and oversee all work on site. The Construction Superintendent will be responsible for orderliness on-site and ensure compliance with safety regulations. You will ensure quality standards are met, and all equipment and materials are available on-site at all times. You will liaise with inspection authorities regarding approvals.
- Leading and managing the on-site construction team.
- Creating and enforcing company and jobsite safety measures and protocols.
- Coordinating and overseeing all work on site.
- Attending construction meetings.
- Reviewing and becoming familiar with the schedule and budget, and ensuring adherence to these.
- Ensuring quality standards are met.
- Create and measure company and job site safety measures and protocols
- Placing orders for materials, and is responsible for equipment and materials on site.
- Following the project timeline to ensure deadlines are met.
- Monitoring and ensuring on-site safety compliance, cleanliness, and orderliness.
- Maintaining records for site personnel such as daily field reports, field orders, and RFIs.
- Liaising with inspection authorities regarding approvals.