We are looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join our team and support the organization while providing oversight on projects within our organization.
Assistant Project Manager’s responsibilities include coordinating with different departments to ensure projects are completed on time. This role is also responsible for performing administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, building estimates and scheduling meetings as needed.
Ultimately, you will work with various teams and stakeholders to monitor project progress and provide oversight to ensure projects are completed promptly and within budget.
- Supporting the coordination and management of projects
- Communicating with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals
- Contributing to the planning and development of projects
- Research information to support other teams and departments as needed
- Perform administrative tasks such as preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Keep track of and report on project progress
- Complete any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner
- Perform other duties assigned by the Project Manager orderly and efficiently
- Proven work experience as an Assistant Project Manager or similar role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software
- Highly organized and able to multitask and oversee several projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- BS/BA in construction management, engineering, etc.