8,500 sq. ft.
Commercial construction involves more than just design and build. Sometimes it also requires being an advocate for our client. The Motorwerks BMW project in Minnetonka, MN was a project where R.J. Ryan's extra efforts to lobby the city to rezone a stretch of highway 394 made the difference in a successful outcome.
The Project at a Glance:
Industry: Automotive, Car Dealership
Company: Motorwerks BMW
Project's Key Challenges:
- City of Minnetonka zoning restrictions on highway 394.
- Site location was a filled site with layers of debris.
- Swamp area with methane gas under the surface.
- Requirements to limit the number of vehicles displayed outside the showroom.
Key Project Benefits:
- The new facility incorporates a "Guinness Book of World Records" showroom.
- The security benefit of storing the majority of inventory inside.
- Having R.J. Ryan involved during the design and planning stage.
- Deadlines and budgets were met.